Photo Credit: https://unsplash.com/photos/KmLBd1bY6pM
The importance of storefront signage cannot be underestimated. From building brand exposure to attracting customers, good business signage is one of the most efficient and cost-effective forms of advertisement.
The Importance of Signage and Its Impact on Consumers
When it comes to attracting customers, good business signage is the way to go for small businesses according to this survey commissioned by FedEx Office. The survey measured the attraction power of signage and its impact on their intent to visit a store, make a purchase and more.
- Nearly 76% of consumers (8 in 10) said they had entered a store or business they had never visited before based simply on its signs.
- Nearly 75% indicated that they had told others about a business simply based on its signage.
- About 68% of consumers believe that a business’ signage reflects the quality of its products or services.
- About 67% of the consumers surveyed said they had purchased a product or service because a sign caught their eye.
- Nearly 60% of consumers said that the absence of signs deters them from entering a store or business.
- Over 50% of survey respondents indicated that poor signage (e.g., poor quality, misspelled words) deters them from entering a place of business.
Types of Business Signage
Here are several different kinds of signs for your business:
- Brand Design
- Commercial Real Estate Signs
- Tube Displays
- Yard Signs
- Interior Decorative Suite Signs
- Exterior Lit and Non-Lit Building Sides
- ADA Compliant Signs
- Outdoor Banner Stands
- Convention Banners
- Retractable Banners
- Stretch Fabric Pop-Ups
- Trade Show Booths
- Table Throws
- Tradeshow Products
- Wallbox Displays
- Outdoor Signage
- Vehicle Graphics from minimal graphics to the whole wrap
- Digital Signage
Let’s Get Started
Here at Davant we provide a wide variety of business signage and can surely meet any need. Learn more about our featured products, digital signage, and design tips on our service page! Getting your signs printed is easy. Send us a message, or give us a call at (317) 849-6565 to get started!