Which promotional products are most effective?
Whether you’re gearing up for a special event or trade show or simply looking for the perfect client or employee gift, promotional products are one of the smartest, most budget- friendly solutions to generate traffic to your business.
From water bottles and branded tumblers to backpacks and tote bags, there are endless kinds of promotional products that businesses can use to promote their brands. The key to making meaningful connections with people is to deliver the right product, to the right person, at the right time by selecting the most effective promotional product for your business.
What makes a promotional product effective?
Promotional products are the only marketing tactic that allows you to place a customized gift directly into someone’s hands. The most effective promotional products are the ones that are made to create an experience between the consumer and the brand.
- Make it useful:
A product that is useful to the recipient tends to have more staying power and increases brand awareness. Products like writing instruments, lanyards, and tools are popular items recipients will use often.
- Make it attractive:Attractiveness is important to ensure someone keeps the product and is proud to use it.
- Make it right:Cheap-looking products end up in the trash and will reflect poorly on a brand.
If the backpacks or tote bags you give away fall apart after one use what does that say about how your brand operates.
- Make it clear:Your product should clearly showcase who you are and what your business does.
- Make it desirable:Find out what your audience needs, and give them a product they want to use.
People will wait in lines to get your branded sunscreen or sunglasses at an outdoor festival.
- Make it meaningful:Products that help the recipient remember meaningful events are more likely to be kept longer, and help to establish an emotional connection between the brand and the consumer.
Meaningful gifts to remember charity events, or executive gifts for company milestones.
Properly market your business and grow your brand with the power of promotional products.
Companies, small businesses, and non-profit organizations raked in over 21 billion dollars of revenue utilizing one of marketing’s most effective strategies. With thousands of possible product options to choose from, it can be difficult to select the right promotional products for your business. Our promotional consultants will help you determine what products will fit best with your business, audience, and budget!