Photo Credit: https://unsplash.com/photos/3HcfXr5NC2k
Despite the attention given to digital marketing, printed marketing collateral hasn’t lost its relevance. Print materials and promotional products are tangible expressions of your brand and remain important parts of any successful small business marketing plan.
Printing is more affordable than ever, which means your marketing budget goes even further. You can get inexpensive 2-sided business cards on high-quality paper, professional signage that grabs attention, and useful promotional products to extend your brand. And Davant offers graphic design services like logo design, making it even easier to present a big-time image on a small-time budget.
Use these suggestions from marketing experts and small business owners to create and make good use of offline marketing materials.
1. Business Cards: Small but mighty, these little pieces of paper really pack a punch. Customers can grab a few to share with friends, and you can hand them out at expos, professional meetings and even social events. When you hand out your business card, you create a mental and visual link for people to hold in their pockets and in their minds.
Davant Tip: For a more impressive look, go for a glossy coat or even our soft touch lamination that is sure to leave an impact.
- Posters and Banners: Large-format graphics get attention and allow you to show off products or announce a special offer or promotion.
- Brochures and Flyers: Even in this day of digital and mobile everything, these printed marketing collateral materials are still important marketing tools. Brochures and flyers are helpful as a way to present your information quickly and remind your customers about your products and services.
Davant Tip: In addition to your messaging, logo and location, include testimonials from satisfied customers, your URL and your social media handles.
- Branded Promotional Products: Use your logo strategically on promotional items and tools. Choose promotional products that are functional, like phone chargers or thumb drives, so they actually get used where people can see them and they do the marketing for you. Even branding on useful items your staff uses with clients, such as logo pens, can have a big impact.
- Direct Mail Postcards: Put your logo on a card to promote events or specials to customers, or as thank-you and holiday message notes to loyal patrons. If you have a great image or graphic — an historic storefront or a unique product — create picture postcards for customers to take along as mementos or to send to friends.